Many readers of this blog see App Reskinning as a great way to build a profitable app business.
However, to make App Reskinning work for you, you need to develop a bullet-proof strategy that will:
• avoid app rejections as far as possible
• support your speed of app publishing
• support your financial needs in terms of growth over time
How to create such a strategy?
Here you go:
1. Make sure your content production is in line with your programming. That is, your programmers never wait for app content at any given time.
2. Publish your apps on one developer account until rejections crop up. Then get another developer account and continue.
If you have several developer accounts already, you can publish on them simultaneously. However, if you manage to publish a lot of very related apps on one developer account, the download number of these apps will…
View original post 126 more words